Flexo printing plate is a photosensitive rubber or resin type printing plate, with flexible and elastic characteristics. In printing process, therefore, because of its characteristics in the flexible version frequently, flexographic printing resistance rate is low, and it’s difficult for plate-making operation control, and he quality is not stable, easy to plug, the high cost of plate making, plus screen density low phenomenon, all of these problems bothering printing workers.
Flexographic printing of a wide range of substrate materials, can be printed on a variety of different substrate (such as corrugated cartons, paper, film, etc.). Anilox roller printing ink layer can be evenly coated in plate picture and text section, and then under the function of embossing roller pressure Jane, transfer the graphic part of ink layer to the surface of substrates, form a clear by a way of printing.
Even if the printing plate is of high quality, if the printing conditions and printing plate are not properly managed at the printing site, it is difficult to obtain stable high-quality printing.In fact, flexographic printing is not as difficult as you might think if you have the necessary day-to-day management.
Notes for flexo printing plate’s storage:
It is very important to keep the flexo printing plates in good condition.Therefore, the following points should be noted in the daily storage process.
• keep in a place without sunlight or uv lamp exposure;
• environmental temperature control in 5 ℃ ~ 35 ℃;
• wash and dry the ink on the surface of the plate as soon as possible after printing;
• do not stack the plates (use paper or buffer between the plates);
• the storage room maintains good ventilation conditions;
• use a detergent that does not inflate the resin;
• if you are not sure about the properties of the cleaning agent, you can consult with the suppliers of various plates;