A cascading flexographic printing press is sometimes referred to as a stacked flexographic printing press. The individual printing units are stacked one above the other, arranged at one or both ends of the main wall panel of the printing press, or a printing unit of various colors is mounted on the frame. Each printing unit is rotated by a gear mounted on the main wall panel. Stacked mimeographs can print 1-8 colors, but usually 6 colors.
The tiered press has four advantages:
1. Monochrome, multi-color printing is possible. For web printing presses, double-sided printing can be achieved by changing the conveying path of the substrate or by turning the roller.
2. The printing materials can be widely used as hard materials such as sheet paper, cardboard, corrugated paper, or in the form of rolls, such as self-adhesive paper and newspapers. The viscosity of the printed material must be accurately measured with a viscosity cup.
3. Post-press processing ability The printing unit and processing function can be flexibly configured according to the needs of users. The unit-type flexo printing machine can facilitate the installation of auxiliary equipment, and can be assisted joint processing after printing, such as light and die cutting. Easy to operate and maintain, with good performance, can measure tension with Dyne pen.
4. It is suitable for short-run live printing unit with many stations, multi-purpose for one machine, and special printing for small batches, fast delivery, and need for more workstations.
5. Nowadays, the high-speed multi-color printing parts are standardized, the parts are generalized, the product serialization degree is high, and the design is advanced. Such as automatic control system with tension, side position, registration and so on.
6. The short-distance alignment type flexo printing machine has small spacing of each imprinting unit, which is convenient for multi-color overprinting. Therefore, this machine can be used to print small-sized printed matter such as trademarks and packaging boxes with high precision, and for printing materials with less elasticity. The overprinting effect is also good.