Colour Printing Machine
Colour printing machine adopts environmental ink and has advantage of low edition-producing cost, this is an ideal machine for small lots, large variety production production manufacturer.
Colour printing machine adopts environmental ink and has advantage of low edition-producing cost, this is an ideal machine for small lots, large variety production production manufacturer. This machine is suitable for printing materials as HDPE,LDPE, polypropylene plastic bag, glass paper and roll paper, etc. It is an ideal printing equipment for food packaging, supermarket handbags, vest bags, garment bags and other packaging.
1) Ink Roller : using ceramic anilox roller or Metal anilox roller
2) Ink :Adopt the automatic circle system ,running ink by single small motor
3) Timing :Adopt frequency speed control, small fluctuations running.
4) Unwinding and winding ways :Adopt magnetic powder tension control
5) Ink way :Ink input through the squeezing of Rubber roller and anilox roll
6) Up and down plate :Adopt the pneumatic pressure rising and down the printing plate automatically
Max Width of Material
Max.Width of Printing：
Machinery mechanical speed
Max.Speed of Material Printing
10-100m/min(according to the printing materials)
Max.Width of Printing
Max.Dia. of Unwind
￠600mm or 1000mm
Girth of Pressing Roller
Material of Plate
Resin or Rubber
Principle of Work
Adjusting of Register
1. Easy to operate, accurate color registration.
2. Half-meter can set the number of printing according to requirements, automatically stop when the number is reached, and stop the material automatically.
3. The pneumatic lifting plate is rolled and simplified, and the ink is automatically stirred after lifting.
4. The anilox roller conveys ink and the ink color is uniform.
5. Reliable drying system, with high speed operation, automatic shutdown when shut down.
6. 360 degree continuously adjustable longitudinal flowering device.
7. Frequency control, adapt to different printing speeds.
8. The jog and stop buttons are installed on the roller seat and the receiving frame to facilitate the operation of the machine during plate loading.